Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Big Day! My New Book Arrives!

Nearly two years of work came to fruition today when UPS delivered the first shipment of my new book about Magnolia Cemetery in Charleston. What a relief! And I'm so pleased with how good it looks-- and I feel like it reads great too. The books arrived just in time for my presentation to the Carolina Nature Photographers Association (CNPA), a group I've part of since 2012.
"In the Arms of Angels" is finally in my arms. Now all I have to do is sell them...
I'm not planning to let these boxes gather much dust at my house!

More information (including ordering details) on "In the Arms of Angels: Magnolia Cemetery- Charleston's Treasure of History, Mystery and Artistry" is on my BirdsEyeViews blog. My first book signing is scheduled for Saturday, April 12, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at Magnolia Cemetery. Come on out to see my book and to visit one of America's most historic and beautiful cemeteries! 

Last week for an assignment in my Multimedia Reporting class one of my students, Lindsey Maloney, did a  nice feature piece about the new book. She titled it, "Patrick Harwood: Getting to Know the Man Behind the Camera." Very mysterious, right? I really like how Lindsey wrote and laid out the article on her blog. Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment